Our Lady of the Rosary School values all members of the school community.
Teachers, parents and staff work together to ensure that all children are learning in a supportive and friendly environment.
Community involvement includes:
- Participation in class and school liturgies and Masses
- Parents and Friends Association
- Classroom helpers during the morning Literacy Block
- Library Helpers
- Book Fair
- Market Days
- Canteen Helpers
- Excursion Supervision
- Class Assemblies
- Kinder Orientation
- Parent and community involvement in Interest Groups
- Bingo with local nursing home residents (see pictures)