At Our Lady of Rosary it’s our community that makes us different, it is an essential part of our school where teachers, families and students care for and support each other throughout their time here. A brand new building with contemporary indoor/outdoor learning spaces and extensive greenspace all contribute to the wellbeing of all children in our care and play a vital part in their learning success. The school offers Before and After school care and Vacation care on site and a comprehensive kinder transition program providing new parents the opportunity to meet other local families.
What makes us different?
OLR is a small ‘family community’ school where every child is cared for as an individual. Our passionate teachers foster a love of learning and strive for excellence within a supportive learning environment.
- We are invested in the wellbeing and happiness of our students & our parent community
- Inclusive education for all students
- Buddy program for Kindergarten
- Comprehensive Kindergarten transition
- Public speaking programs
- Interschool Debating Competition
- Specialist teachers in Sport, Music and Italian
- ‘Gifted’ Teacher Coordinator
- Spacious grounds and covered outdoor learning areas, including basketball court and play equipment
- Lunchtime activities – Robotics, Coding, ICT, Chess Club, Dance Troupe and Drama
- Before and After School Care and Vacation Care on site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to be of the Catholic faith? No, we accept all families, we only ask that you support us in our teaching of the Catholic faith.
Are the school fees expensive? We have school fees but they are not as expensive as you may think. We provide sibling discounts for 2nd and 3rd children and the 4th child is free.
How do I find out more information? Please contact the school on 4324 6641 or firstname.lastname@example.org where our friendly staff can answer your questions.
Can I come and visit the school? Yes, the Principal is available for a personal tour of our school. Please contact the school office to make a time.