Our Charter: To support Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School and the children of the school.
We hold our general meetings on a Wednesday night of each term, and the AGM in December.
Decisions about our activities and allocation of funds are made at these meetings and reports are provided by the officers of various areas within the school. We encourage you to submit items for inclusion on the agenda in writing to the Secretary no later than 7 days before the next meeting.
You can come and help us make the best decisions for our children.
What do we do?
The Parent Council aims to encourage co-operation and collaboration between
- the parish community
- the professional staff who administer the school, and
- the parents of the children attending the school.
Our Lady of the Rosary Parent Council is continually working to build a strong, supportive and welcoming community through:
- enjoyable fundraising activities
- social opportunities for parents and school families to come together, and
- meetings through which you can keep up to date with what is happening at your child’s school and have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and opinions.
2021 Executive Committee
If you would like to get in touch with the Parent Council you can, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do have a Facebook page “OLR Parent Council”, please like our page, this is where we provide updates on what the Parent Council is doing & all the events that are taking place.
The parent Council Members are as follows:
Chair Person – Naomi P
Secretary – Laverne S
Treasurer – Emma D
Fundraising Co-Ordinator- Jodi R
Social Committee & Class Parent Co-Ordinator – Denise L
Catholic Schools Parents Representative – Diana B