Our Charter: To support Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School and the children of the school.
We hold our general meetings on the third Wednesday of each term, and the AGM in February. All General Meetings start at 7.00pm.
Decisions about our activities and allocation of funds are made at these meetings and reports are provided by the officers of various areas within the school. We encourage you to submit items for inclusion on the agenda in writing to the Secretary no later than 7 days before the next meeting.
You can come and help us make the best decisions for our children.
What do we do?
The Parent Council aims to encourage co-operation and collaboration between
- the parish community
- the professional staff who administer the school, and
- the parents of the children attending the school.
Our Lady of the Rosary Parent Council is continually working to build a strong, supportive and welcoming community through:
- enjoyable fundraising activities
- social opportunities for parents and school families to come together, and
- meetings through which you can keep up to date with what is happening at your child’s school and have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and opinions.
2018 Executive Committee