The theme this year is FOOD, and celebrating and exploring the role of science in food production.
As we will be at home for Science Week, we invite all students to have some fun and make something around the topic of JAM and BISCUITS, record this and send it to school.
Here are some tips!
- The clip should be the children making or eating biscuits with jam.
- If filming from an iPhone or iPad, turn your device to landscape (horizontal) to film.
- The clip should be no longer than 30 seconds.
- Don’t be afraid to be creative – crumbs and mess are good!
- Don’t worry about background noise (we will edit the sound out).
Once you’ve got your footage, please email to email@example.com
Please name it class/your full name.