Our School use the Compass Management System Portal and App to communicate Newsletters, Principal updates, letters and notes, and to allow parents easy access to their child’s student records.
You will be able to:
- view information on your child/ren’s attendance
- enter explanations for absences
- receive communications
- update your contact details
To logon to the Compass Portal through your browser please follow the instructions below. Make sure you have your username and password, which would have been emailed. If lost, please contact the School Office on 4324 6641 to obtain your username and password.
Alternatively, you can download the Compass App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store – QR codes to download the free App are below. If you experience any difficulty with using Compass please do not hesitate to contact the School Office.
For further information read the CSO Welcome to Compass – A guide for parents and families.
Logon to Compass
- Go to compass.education/
- Search ‘Wyoming’, select Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Primary School Wyoming and click on ‘Let’s Go!’
- Enter you username and password and click ‘Sign in’
- You should now have access, with all children’s profile showing on the Home page
We are obliged by law to request a reason for student absences so that our records can be kept in accordance with the Department of Education and Training requirements. Please log into the Compass portal to see if your child has any unexplained absences.
- Login to Compass.
- If you have multiple children at our school, select the child that you wish to enter an absence.
- Choose Approvals in top banner and click on the add/plus sign button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Enter the details and save to complete.